Former film student.
I create brand identities that help women, femme-identifying, and non-binary people empower their audience, their communities, and themselves. I do my thing to make your vision into something beautiful and radical and genuinely you. Something that draws people in and makes them feel at home. Something that you can be proud of for a long time.
Kelly Ann Mount is a designer and creative babe, born and raised in Southern California. Part beach bum, part city gal, Kelly's vibe is straightforward, confident, compassionate, and a little wild. She loves anything space-related, New York City, her dog Stella, kickboxing, and vegan food.
With a deep love and appreciation for women and global sisterhood, she strives to create spaces where her clients feel heard, respected, and empowered. With her empathetic heart and sense of humor, Kelly’s mission is to help women (of all kinds) feel strong, capable, and fierce - because they are. She firmly believes there’s immense, world-changing power in women collaborating.
With eclectic, at times conflicting tastes, Kelly has been able to beautifully blend the many facets of her style into a design vibe that is bold and slightly magical. Incorporating and mixing her love of California beach culture with the moody and the mystical, Kelly’s work is certainly all her own.
- I started dancing when I was 3 years old. Over two decades, I dabbled in tap, jazz, broadway, and hip hop, but mainly focused on ballet and contemporary/lyrical.
- Currently digging the cinematography of Emmanuel Lubezki.
- I love to hoard skincare products, vinyl records, and books.
- Current reads: The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid, The Fortune Teller by Gwendolyn Womack
- Yes, I’m a vegan. Yes, I get plenty of protein. No, I don't miss meat. No, I won't try to convert you.
- Getting my SAG-AFTRA card is a goal of mine.
- Last watched: The OA, 20th Century Women.