Former film student
and television cast member.
currently studying acting.
I create brand identities that help women empower their audience, their communities, and themselves. I do my thing to make your vision into something beautiful and genuinely you. Something that draws people in and makes them feel at home. Something that you can be proud of for a long time.
Kelly Ann Mount is a designer and creative babe, born and raised in Southern California, she’s part Earth-loving beach-bum, part confident, straightforward city gal. She loves anything space-related, New York City, her dog Stella, kickboxing, and vegan food.
With a deep love and appreciation for women and global sisterhood, she strives to create spaces where her clients feel heard, respected, and empowered. With her empathetic heart and sense of humor, Kelly’s mission is to help women feel strong, capable, kickass, and fierce - because they are. She firmly believes there’s immense, world-changing power in women collaborating.
With eclectic, at times conflicting tastes, Kelly has been able to beautifully blend the many facets of her style into a design vibe that is bold and slightly magical. Incorporating and mixing her love of California beach culture with the moody and the mystical, Kelly’s work is certainly all her own.
- I started dancing when I was 3 years old. I’ve dabbled in tap, jazz, broadway, and hip hop, but mainly focused on ballet and contemporary/lyrical.
- Currently digging the cinematography of Emmanuel Lubezki.
- I love to hoard skincare products, vinyl records, and books.
- Current reads: Salt by Nayyirah Waheed, A Conjuring of Light by Victoria Schwab, Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman.
- Yes, I’m a vegan. Yes, I get plenty of protein. No, I don't miss meat. No, I won't try to convert you.
- I dream of getting my SAG card.
- Last watched films: The Revenant, Lion (for the third time), and 13th.